Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduation Quilt

SK and I threw a graduation party for her daughter and my son last year.  At the party as the guests arrived  we had them autograph a piece of muslin with pigment pens.  I made churn dash blocks out of the muslin squares.  The the theme of the quilt was in Red and Black, these are the school colors.  His Senior Picture and his Class of 2009 t-shirt (this listed all the kids in his class) was added to the quilt.

I hung this on my wall to take pics of it. 

 This is the upper right corner.


This is the upper left corner.


This is the lower right corner.



This is the lower left corner.


Now the only thing left to do is get the backing and quilt it.  Eventually this will be a wall hanging.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job of designing this one ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to be able to click to embiggen these pics. Now I can see EVERYTHING ! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear your comments.