Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Here I go !

Since I am new to blogging I thought I would try to add a pic to my post.
Here I go!
I took a paper-piecing class that my mother was teaching, I did pretty good in class.
We made a basket of flowers. Below is what the finished project looks like.


Had a good time and this was easy to do. It finished up pretty good.

A co-worker had just bought a house and was having a housewarming party. I didn't think that a guy would like the basket of flowers to hang on his wall. RJ is into wine and winemaking, so I went on line and found a paperpiecing pattern for a wine bottle and a glass of wine. I thought that would be a better housewarming gift for a guy and his new pad. This could either be a wall hanging or table topper. I made another one for my sis. She is also into the wine thing.


This was also fun to make and turned out pretty good.





1 comment:

  1. Your paper-piecing is looking Great ! ! !
    Hugs & ♥♥♥s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear your comments.