Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Work In Progress (2)

I had left over Pink Fabric
SOOOOO . . . . . . .
I decided to use the Pink Fabric
on the back of the Quilt.

I cut the squares to get them
ready for when the time comes.
And will square them up at that time.













I got 3 squares out of each of the Pink Fabrics.

When I buy the last of the Pink Fabric I
will need to cut 5 more Pink squares.

I also bought Black Fabric and cut
20  --  8 1/2" squares.
These will be the background for the Hearts.

I know PK said one of her fav colours was Silver
but I decided to go with black instead,
PK will just have to imagine that the black is silver.













Till next week.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to find silver fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've this entire procedure well planned.

    Now - - - on to the next PINK.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear your comments.