Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I AM A WINNER

I had entered  a Give-A-Away at Alderwood Quilts . This was the first one I had entered and can't believe I WON ! ! ! !

I got an e-mail from Sue saying YOU ARE A WINNER ! ! !  I had to read it twice just to make sure I read it right.

I was pretty excited about winning, I usually don't win at drawings.
So when I found out I won this one, boy was I pretty excited.

When I got home from work on Monday, there was a package sitting next to my mail box.  I knew it was my gift from Sue.
And yes it was. It's my new Mary E pincushion.  It is so cute and I couldn't wait to put next to my other pincushions.

Here the Mary E pincushion sits on the table


Here it sits with the other pincushions,
and
with Peppermint Patty (one of the many dolls my mom has made),
and also
a flower post card (made by S Loftin)



Here is another view of  the table.
I couldn't tell which picture you could get a better look
at the pincushions so I posted them both.



I really LOVE the Mary E pincushion ! ! ! !  Am glad she found some friends to hang out with it and to keep her company thru out the day.

I really enjoyed the give-a-away.  Now, I hope you stop on by Alderwood Quilts for her June give-a-away.

I want to thank all you for stopping by and visiting.  Have fun blogging, I sure am.

2 comments:

  1. you are the PERFECT person to win a pin cushion...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pincushions.
    One can never have too many pincushions.
    Hugs & ♥♥♥s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Love to hear your comments.